Hello from The Nourished! Today I am coming to you with one of my favourite salads. It’s so good that it doesn’t even feel like you’re eating a salad. The textures and flavours go together like a dream and it’s just the perfect combination of sweet and savoury! And the best part – It’s less than 10 ingredients and takes no more than 15 minutes to prepare. Enjoy!
Serves: 4 (as a side) Prep time: 15 minutes
- 2 – 3 cups of mixed greens (I like to use organic kale & spinach)
- 2 celery stalks sliced thinly
- 1 pear cored and sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup crumbed gorgonzola
- 2 TBS Balsamic vinegar
- 2 TBS Olive oil
- Sea salt & ground pepper to season
Combine all ingredients in a serving platter, and voila!