I am currently OBSESSED with smoothie bowls! They are just so much tastier than your regular old smoothie. I have created a fair few of these in my day, but these combination of flavours is definitely my favourite. The best part about smoothie bowls are the fact that you can customise your toppings with whatever you have in the fridge. But I like to make to sure that I have a good combination of superfoods so that I get them in my system first thing in the morning! Enjoy!!
Serves: 1-2 Prep time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 Banana
- 2 cups of greens (I use a mixture of kale and spinach)
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of cashews
- 1 TBSP organic almond butter
- 1/4 of cup organic coconut water
- Sliced strawberries
- Shredded coconut
- Goji Berries
- Sunflower seeds
- Blend all smoothie ingredients – feel free to play around with ingredient ratios to get the flavour to your liking
- Pour smoothie into bowl and top with all healthy toppings!